Q. Head code How do you insert code between the two <head> tags?
A. Go to
- Plugins > Add New
- Search for header and footer
- Find the first on with the message “Compatible with your version of WordPress”
- Install & activate it
- Click on View Details to see how to use it
- In my case, I used the Header and Footer Scripts plugin
- After I activated it, the image you see here appeared directly below my editing panel
- I simply added my code there and saved the page.
A. It’s an AdWork Media tool that will auto pick different offers to show for various geographical areas. So, for a single advertising campaign of yours, Smartlink can pick a number of different ads depending upon the countries in which it is shown.