Web searchers find your post on page 1
We’ll teach you how to find the perfect Google Map for your website. Then we’ll teach you how to embed it into a page. Then we’ll show you how to use Google Maps to get on page 1 for Google searches!
You probably know that having quality, relevant content helps you get a good ranking on the search engines. You may not realize the importance of combining Google Maps and SEO (search engine optimization). Let’s see if we can get you on Google page 1. They will display your:
- Company name
- Phone and a
- Google map that will help visitors find your business
- They use a term to describe your business.
- If someone wants to get some ice cream, they may enter this into their search engine: Kelowna ice cream.
- The top listing on page one of Google may just be a Yelp page titled The Best 10 Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt in Kelowna, BC.
- They happen to see a number that is close to their present location. It happens to belong to your store.
- They click on that number and get a page dedicated to your ice cream store.
- They click on the small Google map and get a large map with a pin at your store’s location
- If we set up your business website, even a simple 3-page website, we will register you with Google
- Then their search engine will most likely have your name on Google’s page one.
You do not have to pay Google anything for this service.
Google Maps on every blog post
It is a good idea to have a Google map at the bottom of every blog post. People will be thinking about your business every time they see your map. It’s just good marketing.
How much does it cost?
We charge a flat $74 (plus sales tax) for this service. To pay for it now, go to the Embed Google Map page, tap on Add to Cart and then View Cart.
Where do I go for private tutoring?
After you book an appointment, go to 2020 Keller Place.